Philadelphia Phillies ace Zack Wheeler is moving on from what’s seemingly one of the nicest pads in the city.
As noted by Adam Hermann of NBC Sports Philadelphia and Ryan Mulligan of The Philadelphia Business Journal, the All-Star right-hander has listed his condominium at 2 Liberty Place for $1.99 million.
It’s a two-bedroom place on the 56th floor, that has a fireplace, one bathtub, 2 1/2 bathrooms and a view that looks like a too-good-to-be-true rendering:
You can see the full listing here.
Phillies managing partner John Middleton said last December after trade rumors emerged that he wouldn’t trade Wheeler for Babe Ruth. So, as hard as it may be to believe, you’re left to wonder if Wheeler is selling this condo and looking to upgrade.
Spotrac estimates that Wheeler has made over $41 million in nine seasons between the New York Mets and Phillies. Wheeler — expected to be a legitimate National League Cy Young Award candidate — has three years remaining on the five-year/$118 million free-agent deal that he signed with the Phillies ahead of the 2020 season.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs Of 2021
- Add Chris Taylor To List Of Potential Free-Agent Targets For Phillies
- Why The Marlins Could Be An Even Bigger Problem For The Phillies In 2022
- Dodgers ‘Opener’ Corey Knebel Could Be A Fit For The Phillies
- Trevor Story Might Be Best Big-Ticket Target For Phillies This Winter
- Preston Mattingly Is Inheriting A Mess. Can He Turn Around The Farm System Before It’s Too Late?
- J.T. Realmuto Could Have Been A Pro Athlete In Many Sports, According To His Former Coaches
- MLB Trade Rumors Releases Arbitration Projections For 9 Phillies
- Phillies Nation Top 20 Prospects: September 2021
- Phillies 2021 Walk-Up Songs