The Major League Baseball lockout is officially under way, and the Phillies Nation Podcast is back to try to unpack it all.
Ty Daubert and Nathan Ackerman are joined by Bobby Wagner and Alex Bazeley of the Tipping Pitches podcast to unpack what the lockout means, the issues facing MLB and the MLB Players Association, the biggest questions surrounding MLB’s future economic model and much, much more.
Listen to the latest episode below:
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Would (And Should) The Phillies Consider Trade Offers For Aaron Nola?
- Rhys Hoskins Among Phillies To Change Profile Picture In Solidarity With Players Association
- Freddy Galvis Reportedly Will Play In Japan In 2022
- Phillies Sign Free-Agent Reliever Corey Knebel
- 7 External CF Options The Phillies Could Consider With Starling Marte Off The Board
- Aaron Nola Is Now The Longest-Tenured Phillie
- Former Phillie Aaron Altherr Reportedly Hoping To Return To MLB
- 7 Former Phillies Appear On 2022 Hall Of Fame Ballot
- Kevin Long On Kyle Schwarber: ‘I Do Think That He Would Fit The Phillies’
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs Of 2021