The Phillies Nation Podcast is back — already. Shortly after our last episode, the Phillies made their second big move this week in signing Nick Castellanos to a five-year deal and, for the first time in franchise history, going over the luxury tax.
Phillies Nation‘s Jonny Heller joins Ty Daubert and Nathan Ackerman on this episode. The three discuss the Castellanos deal, what it means for the Phillies’ lineup and Dave Dombrowski’s tenure with the team, along with a whole lot more.
Listen to the episode right here:
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- What Could The Phillies Do Next After Signing Kyle Schwarber
- Zack Wheeler Had Shoulder Soreness In December; Says It’s Nothing Concerning
- Gregg Murphy Will See Expanded Role On Phillies Radio Network In 2022
- Sean Rodriguez Joins Phillies Player Development Staff
- Through 3 Years, Who Has Been Better — Bryce Harper Or Manny Machado
- Homegrown Phillies Who Were Drafted By Other Teams But Didn’t Sign
- Apparently The Pirates Once Offered Barry Bonds In A Trade To The Phillies
- Bryce Harper Is Within Striking Distance Of A Home Run Milestone
- Who Were The Best Hitting Pitchers To Play For The Phillies?
- This 2001 Top 10 Phillies Prospects List Is A Sight To Behold