In the past, the Phillies have offered a month-long “Ballpark Pass” for fans looking to attend a dozen or so games without the pricey commitment of a season ticket package.
It appears the Phillies are expanding those offerings this season. For the first time ever, the team is selling a “Season Ballpark Pass.” Fans could attend every Phillies regular season home game — excluding Opening Day –for $55 per month (price includes per pass fee).
The cost adds up to $4.13 per game.
Here’s some important details on the offer:
- You are able to cancel your subscription to the Phillies Season Ballpark Pass at anytime. However, you must cancel before the 15th day of the calendar month to ensure that your pass doesn’t renew for the next month. For example, if you have the pass for April and May, but don’t want it in June, you must cancel your subscription before May 15. Monthly payments are processed on the 20th day of the month.
- All passes are “mobile tickets” and can be accessed through the MLB Ballpark App. There is no paper ticket option, so having a smartphone is a requirement for purchasing the Phillies Season Ballpark Pass.
- Passes are non-transferable and cannot be forwarded. You are unable to sell a ticket on the secondary market for a game you won’t attend.
- The pass is for “standing room only” entry. Seat upgrades for each game, which are subject to availability “will be available 30 minutes before first pitch until 60 minutes after first pitch with upgrades starting at $15 in select lower-level locations.”
- Up to six Phillies Season Ballpark Passes can be purchased per transaction.
- Since tickets cannot be forwarded to other accounts, everyone in your party has to enter the park together on the day of the game since all ticket barcodes are on one individual’s account.
- On gameday, a barcode for entry into Citizens Bank Park is sent to your MLB Ballpark App two hours prior to first pitch.
If you’re someone who is not good at canceling subscriptions before they renew and would only like to purchase an April pass, the Phillies are offering an April Ballpark Pass for $60 (plus a $5 fee per pass). You’ll get standing room only tickets for all non-Opening Day Phillies home games in April.
Update March 21 at 9:40 a.m. ET: The Phillies Season-Long ballpark pass is now sold out. Fans are still able to purchase the April Ballpark Pass.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- What Could The Phillies Do Next After Signing Kyle Schwarber
- Zack Wheeler Had Shoulder Soreness In December; Says It’s Nothing Concerning
- Gregg Murphy Will See Expanded Role On Phillies Radio Network In 2022
- Sean Rodriguez Joins Phillies Player Development Staff
- Through 3 Years, Who Has Been Better — Bryce Harper Or Manny Machado
- Homegrown Phillies Who Were Drafted By Other Teams But Didn’t Sign
- Apparently The Pirates Once Offered Barry Bonds In A Trade To The Phillies
- Bryce Harper Is Within Striking Distance Of A Home Run Milestone
- Who Were The Best Hitting Pitchers To Play For The Phillies?
- This 2001 Top 10 Phillies Prospects List Is A Sight To Behold