There’s been very few, if any, positives to take away from the Phillies’ three-game series with the Rockies. One Phillie, however, did make the ball go boom.
Kyle Schwarber hit a ball that landed into the third deck at Coors Field. The home run, which traveled an estimated 468 feet, tied the game at 4-4. It was the third home run of the day for the Phillies as Castellanos and Bohm both drove one out of the park earlier in the game.
The Phillies broadcast said it was the second-longest home run this season by any player in the big leagues.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies 2022 Walk-Up Songs
- The Phillies Should Give Alec Bohm A Chance To Thrive In The Leadoff Spot
- Former Phillie Jake Arrieta Says He’s Done Playing Baseball
- The New Score Bug On Phillies Telecasts Is Excellent
- Bryce Harper Reaches 10 Years Of Service Time
- Nick Castellanos Says He Thought He Would Sign With Marlins Before Derek Jeter Left
- Alec Bohm Had A Whirlwind Of A Monday Night — In Many Ways
- Dombrowski Compares Schwarber’s Leadership To Darren Daulton: ‘He’s Willing To Say Things’
- Fightins Closer Francisco Morales Could Be Next Reliever On Fast Track To Philadelphia
- Phillies Name Jimmy Rollins Special Advisor To The President Of Baseball Operations