On this week’s episode of “Glove Stories with Murph,” Tom Burgoyne joined Gregg Murphy to discuss his life and career as the Phillie Phanatic’s best friend.
Burgoyne discusses taking over for Dave Raymond, whether the gig ever gets old or not, traveling overseas, Tommy Lasorda and Bryce Harper’s interactions with the Phanatic.
And as a bonus, Murph even discusses his tryout to be the Phanatic’s second-best friend!
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies 2022 Walk-Up Songs
- Breaking Down Bryson Stott’s Walk-Off Homer, Pitch-By-Pitch
- Jim Leyland Didn’t Replace Joe Girardi For A Variety Of Reasons
- Takeaways From Dave Dombrowski, Rob Thomson Press Conference
- Bryce Harper Gives Honest Thoughts On Firing Of Joe Girardi
- Jean Segura Out 10-12 Weeks With Broken Finger That Will Require Surgery
- Inquirer Report Says Phillies Are ‘Believed To Be’ Only Team That Failed To Secure Apartments For Minor League Players
- Former Phillie J.A. Happ Announces Retirement
- Phillies Nuggets: How Close Is Alec Bohm To Unlocking His Power?
- Scott Franzke Opens Wednesday’s Broadcast With Touching Intro After Texas School Shooting