Fantasy Baseball Update – Phillies Nation
Fantasy

Fantasy Baseball Update

Between last year’s participants and this year’s new signups we have had a tremendous amount of entries into the Phillies Nation fantasy baseball leagues.

However, ESPN will not let any drafts happen until the league is full and all people who were invited have accepted. If you have not accepted your invitation by 9 p.m. tonight, we will have to delete your invite in order for the leagues to be filled. Drafts well be held throughout the day on Saturday.

Good luck this season!

1. hey_daniel

March 31, 2010 at 10:55 am

Is it too late to sign up?

2. JKRC

March 31, 2010 at 10:59 am

My league page says the draft is Friday at 7 pm, not Saturday

3. Jacob

March 31, 2010 at 11:01 am

the league I was invited to join says it’s full. what’s the deal?

4. Jason

March 31, 2010 at 11:45 am

So, I was in the league last year (Chalfont), and signed up for this year’s league. But I never received an email invite. Any chance you could re-send? Thanks!

5. Dennis

March 31, 2010 at 12:26 pm

I was also in last year (Kensington) and have not received an invite for this year…You need to invite a defending champ!

6. JohnnyD

March 31, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I too never got an invite after signing up.. Johnpdehart@gmail.com

7. Amanda Orr

March 31, 2010 at 2:05 pm

If you got an invite and says the league is full:

I’m guessing it’s because you just made an ESPN user name. Make sure you enter the league through the link sent in the e-mail.

I had a similar problem in another league I was in.

8. diz

March 31, 2010 at 2:21 pm

My league page also says the draft is Friday @ 7 not Saturday.

9. Sean

March 31, 2010 at 2:52 pm

My league, ANTONIO BASTARDO DIVISION, says it’s drafting Thursday at 6pm, and only half of the teams have signed up.

10. jacob

March 31, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Amanda – Thanks, that did the trick!

11. Mike Lucci

March 31, 2010 at 5:27 pm

I thought I tried to sign up. If there are any spots at all, I would love to be apart of it

12. CZ

March 31, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Our draft in the Ben Fransisco division is Friday at 7pm (which is not good for anyone) – plus if there is such a great response howcome we only have 7 teams!?!? I must say it sucks. Couldn’t we reorgamzie so there are full leagues?

13. Gaze_NJ

April 1, 2010 at 7:29 am

My team is ready to go. Brian Schneider Division. Friday at 7pm is an interesting time, but I can either make it work or go autopick.

14. William

April 1, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I still didn’t get an email..I played last year…signed up early and just a few days ago..

anyone help me out?

15. CZ

April 1, 2010 at 5:08 pm

I’m really confused with the way this is being handled to be completely honest. I love that we are using ESPN leagues this year but I don’t love the fact that I have a 7-team league with a draft at 7pm on a Friday that thus far no one in my league can even be present for. Will someone in charge please address this?

16. Jeff of Nova

April 1, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Okay I am kinda pissed off!!

I read here that drafts were going to be on Sat. My league drafted tonight at 8pm. I missed the draft cause I saw here that we are doing it on Sat.

So none-the-less, I missed my draft and got an automated lineup.

Thats BS, bad misinformation.

I am not a complainer, but if I am going to spend the next 6 months doing fantasy, I want to draft my own team. I am going to drop me team from my league!!!!!!

This is stupid

17. joey

April 3, 2010 at 9:45 am

Jamie Moyer division still doesnt have a draft scheduled? opening day is upon us we sill need a few more!

18. CT

April 4, 2010 at 7:40 pm

hey phillies nation… the newly created danys baez league only had 8 players for our draft yesterday and it looks like our teams are overly stacked. i’m not sure what the situation is for all of the other PN leagues this year, but i get a general sense that not all of the leagues were filled and that there wasn’t much of a concern to do things the right way. what gives with the poor fantasy league management this year?

19. Basketball Backboard

June 6, 2010 at 11:16 am

Pretty nice post. I just came across your blog and just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog posts. I will subscribe to your feed and look forward to reading some more of your posts.