Just a reminder that if you want to go to Boston, but have not purchased tickets yet, please do so soon there are only about a dozen spots left!
For this year’s Boston trip we’re teaming up with the crazy fans of Phils Fever/Green Legion for what will easily be our most elaborate and fun trip yet. We have a charter bus service (chock full of beer, pretzels and Phillies DVDs) that will be leaving Philly at around 9 am on Friday, June 11 with arrival in Boston expected by 3 pm. We will be staying at the Boston Park Plaza for 2 nights – Friday and Saturday. The package includes a bleacher seat to the Saturday game between the Phillies and Red Sox at historic Fenway Park as well as a pregame tailgate party at the Cask ‘n’ Flagon, just opposite left field.
The 2 night Bus trip package includes:
- Transportation to and from Philadelphia via charter bus!!
- Miller LITE provided on the bus for the ride to Boston!!
- 2 nights hotel accommodations at the Boston Park Plaza [map] [hotel website]
- A complete tailgate at the Cask ‘n’ Flagon Saturday before the game to include all of your food and beer!!
- Your bleacher seat between the Philadelphia Phillies and Boston Red Sox on Saturday, June 12th!!
- All your red and white face paint!!