Upcoming Phillies-Yankees Game-Watching Parties – Phillies Nation
Events

Upcoming Phillies-Yankees Game-Watching Parties

Tuesday, June 15 – Phillies @ Yankees – Shorty’s in New York City

NYC-based Phillies fans, if you’re not heading over to the Stadium for Tuesday’s game, then make a trip to midtown to watch the Phils in a World Series rematch against the Yankees.

Specials: $3 pints and $10 pitchers of Bud Light
Plus: Giveaways and trivia all game
Location: 576 Ninth Ave (between 41st and 42nd) [view map]

Tuesday, June 15 – Phillies @ Yankees – Fox and Hound in Dallas

Join Sondra and the Philadelphia Sports Fans of North Texas for another fun Meetup at the Fox and Hound in Lewisville.  You can find them in the Burgundy room, to the left of the main entrance.

Specials: All drafts $2
Location: 1640 S Stemmons Hwy Lewisville, TX 75067 [view map]

Thursday, June 17 – Phillies @ Yankees – McFadden’s Citizens Bank Park

After our tour of the Ballpark, we’re joining several Phillies fans, including Darren Daulton, at McFadden’s for a huge party.  Drink specials and prizes will be in full force all evening to watch the Phils wrap up their series against the Yankees.

Specials: $1 Bud, Bud Light, American Red, Landshark from 7-9pm, plus $1 hot dogs
Plus: Special guest appearance by Darren Daulton, prizes and trivia every inning
Location:  Just east of Broad and Pattison, free parking in S lot [view map]

For additional Game Watching parties around the country and beyond, check our Phillies Bars page.

1. Bart Shart

June 11, 2010 at 12:10 pm

The Phightins have been shut out seven times in 58 games this year. That is a whopping 12% of the time. I believe we lead both leagues in times shut out. That means we are leaders…dubious leaders, but leaders in something nevertheless. GO PHILS !!

2. Bart Shart

June 11, 2010 at 12:13 pm

I am so proud

3. Woody

June 11, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Phils will win tonight. Moyer is pitching.

I AM …

DA WOOOOODY

4. Pingback: Tweets that mention Upcoming Phillies-Yankees Game-Watching Parties | Phillies Nation -- Topsy.com

5. Phan in the outfield

June 11, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Gee Bart — I’m so proud I have a tear in my eye. Wait, I can’t see at all. Now I can’t stop the tears. Oh crap.

Brian: It might’ve been more honest if you’d said: “NYC-based Phillies fans, if you don’t have [$1500 for a seat, or if you’re allergic to shellfish & champagne] and you’re not heading over to the Stadium for Tuesday’s game . . .” heh heh.

6. Woody

June 11, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Hey Phan ….. You funny !!!!

7. MysteryMet

June 11, 2010 at 2:54 pm

This is the weekend we take over 2nd place, maybe 1st, so hope you guys get pounded out by the wankees, cuz I can’t stand them either. Just wanted to let you guys know this, so I’ll be back tonight.

8. Woody

June 11, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Hey MysteryMet …… You are soooo freakin’ cool !!!! and …..

I AM ………..DA WOOOOOOOODY

9. MysteryMet

June 11, 2010 at 2:58 pm

I meant getting pounded by the soxies, then wankees

10. MysteryMet

June 11, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Thanks Da W00000000DY

11. MysteryMet

June 11, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Your not so bad yourself

12. Woody

June 11, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Hey Mystery Met ….This baseball stuff means an awful lot to you, doesn’t it? Hope your dreams come true and things turn out for you.
    And, for heaven’s sake, please remember …..

I AM ………..DA WOOOOOOODY

PS: We all need a few breaks in life. Some of us are overdue.

13. glutenous

June 11, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Hell yeah da mets willwin the nl east the nl and da series here we go. Babbbyyyyyy.

14. !@#$%^&*

June 11, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Gonna need alot of alcohol to get through these interleague games.I wish I could stop caring but I can’t help it.

15. Bart Shart

June 11, 2010 at 5:17 pm

I wish I didn’t care so much, but I grew up with the Phillies and have loved them for a long time. Even if they hit rock bottom, I will still be a Phillies fan. Just a totally pissed off, obnoxious fan. This last month has been hard on me, my family, my felllow fans and the Phillies themselves. I hope we can turn it around. I just don’t know what to say. However, Phillies Nation and fellow bloggers have helped me cope.

Respectfully,

BART SHART

PS: I will be watching tonight and have an extra couple beers cooling down.

June 11, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Tonight J-Werth snaps out of his slump…

17. Kenstee

June 11, 2010 at 8:54 pm

>Phils will win tonight. Moyer is pitching.

Yeah…so I see………LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!