As you can tell, we’ve launched a newly designed site. It’s been a bumpy ride, but it’s been well worth it. Since 2004 we’ve striven to bring you top-quality Phillies news and discussion in a fun and interactive environment. So, welcome to the new Phillies Nation. This is our fourth iteration of the site design and by far, the most badass.
Here’s a list of some of the features, bells, and whistles you can find on the new and improved Phillies Nation website.
- Social Networking is the biggest addition to the site. Sign up, find friends, add an avatar, join different groups, participate in the forums and send private messages from your very own profile. It’s like a Phillies facebook. And it’s freakin’ awesome.
- At the very top of the page is a small black bar that also serves as a drop down menu for the social networking aspect of the site. Make that you’re friend. You’ll be able to easily access everything up there.
- Scour the drop-down menu to easily find our store, search Phillies players, and check on the dates of upcoming Phillies Nation events.
- Speaking of the player search, we have stats. Lots of them. Basically every stat imaginable will be available on our player pages. It’s something we’re pretty excited about.
- At the top right, it’s another cool feature – the scoreboard. It’ll keep track of the scores throughout the entire Phillies system, providing box scores and more.
- On the right side of the page you’ll find another important group of drop-down slider menus. Included is minor league news, recent comments, Phillies Nation events, and the recent podcasts. Most importantly the recent comments are back! All the bitching and moaning (and new server) worked, enjoy it!
- Below that is another menu with recent tweets from the Phillies Nation crew, Facebook updates, and our Flickr photostream.
Thanks for your patience as we roll out the new site. Let us know what you think by completing our feedback form.