As we enter into the final days of what’s been an extremely challenging year, all of us at Phillies Nation would like to extend warm wishes to our readers during the holiday season.
2020 featured a once-in-a-100-year pandemic, a presidential election and a 60-game season in which the Phillies weren’t a particularly enjoyable product. Despite that, 2020 has been the highest-rated year in the decade-and-a-half plus history of the site. Two of the three highest-rated months in the history of Phillies Nation have come in the last three months, with December already having set a new record for pageviews on the site.
Our team has done an incredible job and worked tirelessly to get to this result, but we understand that none of us would be in this position if it weren’t for the most loyal fans in baseball. And so, for that, we’re extremely thankful.
On Christmas Eve 2020, let’s revisit an old class: Hall of Fame announcer Harry Kalas reading ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas on CBS3:
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Offseason Primer: Payroll, Free Agents And Trades
- The Top 10 Phillies Home Runs Of The 2020 Season
- Why The New York Mets Passed On J.T. Realmuto
- What Does Joe Girardi Think Of The New Extra-Innings Rule
- What Will Matt Klentak’s Role Be Under Dave Dombrowski?
- All-Time Phillies Great Dick Allen Dies At 78
- Dave Dombrowski Speaks About The Possibility of Re-Signing J.T. Realmuto
- Multiple Insiders Confirm Phillies Did Talk Zack Wheeler Trade With Other Teams
- Dave Dombrowski Praises First-Round Pick Mick Abel In Introductory Press Conference
- 6 Phillies Appear On 2021 Hall Of Fame Ballot