In the latest edition of Mound Visit on the High Hopes Podcast and SportsRadio 94 WIP, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly is joined by Tom Cudeyro.
Cudeyro made national headlines in December of 2018, when he stopped Manny Machado outside of Citizens Bank Park to take a selfie. Machado, just days before Christmas, was visiting Citizens Bank Park as a free-agent to meet with the Phillies. Cudeyro happened to be at the sports complex as part of his job as an electrician.
In the episode, Cudeyro talked about his 15 minutes of fame, his level of disappointment when Machado ultimately signed with the San Diego Padres and how he felt about the Phillies instead signing Bryce Harper to a 13-year/$330 million deal.
Additionally, Kelly used the second-half of the show to give some leftover thoughts on the Harper signing, the chances of the Phillies ultimately landing Mike Trout and an exciting episode that is upcoming.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Nuggets: Opening Day Lineup Projection 1.0
- Phillies Nuggets: Harper’s Debut Underscores Potentially Scary Lineup Depth
- Phillies Nuggets: On Trout, Harper And Building A World Series Team
- Data Ball: Vince Velasquez Took A Step Forward In 2018, But There’s Still Work To Be Done
- Bryce Harper: I Thought Roy Halladay Should Be The Last One To Wear No. 34
- Here’s What A Phillies Offer To Manny Machado Looked Like
- Middleton: Matt Klentak Is The General Who Engineered This
- Middleton: “Stupid Money” Quote Eliminated The Easy Way Out
- Hector Neris Looks To Build Off Strong Finish To 2018 Season
- Just Released – Road Trip To Pittsburgh!